Broadband Communication Networks is a communication technologies solution provider whose objective is to provide communication network solutions for; Mobile Network Operators, Fixed Network Operators, Regulators, Broadcasting houses, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) Governments and large business organizations in East African with our HQ in Nairobi Kenya.
We are experienced in End to End ICT Networks for diverse applications.
Business Development Manager
To drive Telecom business through all sales network by championing and carrying out Business Development activities so as to ensure the company achieves its corporate sales revenue budget, profitability and customer service.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of the Green Energy including Solar, Power (Electrical) and Air-conditioning, Industry from Sales point of view
- Define the opportunity market with appropriate segmentation and segment level Sales focus
- Drive Sales and Customer engagement to actualize the Sales revenue targets
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Sales Reports
- Competitive intelligence gathering, positioning and sales strategy / customer value assessment as well as technical system consultancy.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations within shortest sales cycle.
- Manage sales projects and key deals based on product, services, solutions, technology or domain etc.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and conduct technical presentations and demonstration on products.
- Interfacing the product line and the demand and supply chain to make sure the best business support is provided, pre and post sales.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Building relationship with customer team
- Analyze complex customer requirements, lobby customer with optimum solution.
- Provide business and sales support for selected deals
- Contribute to business knowledge transfer for products/services/solutions
- Performing any other related duties as may be assigned
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, ICT, Computer Science etc
- Proven 5 years technical Sales experience, especially in Telecom, ICT products and solutions
Other Skills / Training:
- Diplomatic and confident individual with excellent listening skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- An ardent sales professional, self-driven go getter.
- Demonstrate Numerical and analytical prowess
- Ability to work in Team
- Tactful negotiator
- Telecom market Knowledge
- Excellent Presentation Skills
Kindly submit your applications by 15th July 2019 before close of business to email@example.com
Our Website: www.broadcom.co.ke