Our client, a leader in the health and Wellness sector is looking to recruit a Business Development Support Specialist, to support the sales and business development efforts for their CBD patch product.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 6pm-2am (Please note that you will be working night shifts at the office)
- Finding names of prospects online lists.
- Sending emails to prospects
- Calling to pre-qualify the prospects
- Entering names to a database e.g. sales force
- Forwarding potential buyers of the product to the business development manager.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Represent the company, acting in accordance with company business standards managing financial activities in an ethical manner.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Have Degree/Diploma in related fields.
- 3 – 5 years sales and marketing experience of consumer products
- Hunter mentality
- Comfortable talking to CEOs, VP Operations, Senior Product Managers
- Generate qualified leads via email and telephone (cold calling)
- Fluent in Salesforce
- High energy, tenacious, a true “work horse”
- Understands and is comfortable with the numbers – need to turn a lot of rocks to generate qualified leads
- Organized and meticulous with recording all work details – log all emails, calls with follow up, follow up with leads, qualify and report.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
- Prior work experience in the diaspora (U.K., USA or Canada) will be an added advantage/ is preferred
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Business Development Support Specialist on the Subject line.
Candidates MUST indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.