The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa, has an excellent career opportunity for an individual who possesses a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidate will be a team player with ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes and shape best clinical practice.
Organization: The Nairobi Hospital
The successful candidate shall ensure that all furniture, carpentry and timber related items are repaired and maintained in proper conditions at all times and available for use.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out all repair works on the furniture, doors, windows and any wooden material belonging to the hospital
- Handling all maintenance requests requiring repairs as assigned by the supervisors
- Responsible for ensuring that the work area and the workshop are kept clean.
- Ensuring that the uniform worn is clean when on duty.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum KSCE grade C (MINUS)
- Certificate in Carpentry & Joinery from recognized institution
- At least 2 years’ experience in the same field
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to be received not later than 09th August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Successful candidates will be expected to report to work within two weeks.
Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
NOTE: Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Current Coloured Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Police Clearance Certificate
- Academic and Professional certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers (where applicable)
THE NAIROBI HOSPITAL DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING).