Job Title: Chief Accountant – Retail Business
Salary: 150K – 200K
Our client is in the agricultural sector and they seek to hire an experienced Senior Accountant who will be tasked with preparing, maintaining, analyzing, verifying, and reconciling financial transactions, statements, records and reports.
- General ledger reconciliations as per departmental check list
- Product Costing for both local and imported products
- Stocks verification, valuation and control
- Preparation of accurate and timely management accounts.
- Maintenance of the General Ledgers to ensure completeness of all monthly inputs.
- Ensure that all company revenue and other income is captured accurately on monthly basis
- Maintenance of updated and accurate asset register
- Assist in annual budget preparation
- Budgetary control and variance analysis
- Accurate and timely grant accounting
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or Business-related field
- Must have a CPA-K
- At least 6 years’ accounting experience, 3 of these in a senior role
- Knowledge in the principles and practices of accounting
- Computer literate with high proficiency in accounting software and MS Excel
- Experience in retail, wholesale & distribution environment
- Good communication skills
- Team player with excellent multitasking skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Chief Accountant – Retail Business) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 19th July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted