Ufanisi Digital Media
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Remuneration: 450k depending on qualifications and experience
Job brief: Our company is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join our growing team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for taking on a leadership role in financial decision-making that affects our company, and will provide strategic financial input to senior management.
While keenly overseeing the overall accounting process, the successful CFO will play a key role in developing and implementing financial procedures to improve and maintain the financial health of our firm.
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
- 10+ years’ experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
Please CLICK HERE to apply online by filling out our application form.
All applications should be received no later than Tuesday, 30 July, 2019.