Job Advertisement: Clinical Officer
AIC Githumu Hospital is an award-winning mission hospital in Muranga that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by making extremely high-quality care accessible to every family.
Job Summary: We are searching for Kenya’s smartest and most caring clinical officers who want to become amazing all-around evidence-based providers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
- Create phenomenal patient experiences
- Increase our patient volumes
- Continuously improve yourself
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
- Accurately enter data in our new high-quality Electronic Medical Records system
Required Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 year of work experience after internship
- Must have 1-year internship experience.
- Registered with clinical officer’s council and have a valid practising license
Send your application letter and CV and state how your experience matches the specifications
via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
on or before 22nd July, 2019.
You may also drop hardcopies to:
AIC Githumu Hospital
P.O Box 238