Career Management Center is seeking to recruit for a construction company based in Nairobi with projects country wide seeking to hire a Driver.
Overall Job Purpose: The driver will undertake various transporting duties and typically work on delivery services.
His/her primary responsibilities include transporting of construction equipment, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks and interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of Kenya.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed stand
- Minimum Form Four KCSE certificate
- Must have a BCE driving license.
- Must have had 1-2 years’ experience in driving pickups and canters.
- Clear understanding of NTSA rules and guidelines
- Basic mechanical skills would be an added advantage;
- Able to write and speak English and Swahili
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject not later than 31st July 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.