Career Management Centre is seeking to recruit a self-driven and bold Business Development Executive for one of its reputable clients in the construction industry.
The successful candidate will be one who is able to translate team deliverables into personal objectives, focus on what matters while taking full accountability for their own performance.
Position Title: Business Development Executive
Reports to: Managing Director
Location: Nairobi with frequent travel
Overall Job Purpose: Ensure that new business is continually sought by identifying clients, building relations and market the products for maximum revenue generation.
Objectives & Key Tasks
- Sourcing for new business by carrying out marketing / sales activities towards achieving agreed business targets
- Maintain and develop new customers in line with the agreed sales strategy;
- Sourcing for business tenders and develop responses to Request for tenders / proposals, EOIs, prequalification and other proposals complying with customer requirements to achieve goal of securing winning bids.
- Building strategic external relationships with Engineering companies, national and county governments across the country to develop a strong network and medium to long term strategy for repeat business.
- Visit customers periodically (schedule) to ensure relationships maintained at satisfactory level
- Dealing promptly with any queries or complaints
- Make reports on market trends and competitor activities based on well researched information;
Remuneration: Fixed Salary plus Performance based commission.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Stream.
- Technical sales experience (preferably 5 years’ experience) in the construction industry or related to it with a successful track record.
- Experience dealing with the national government, county governments and government entities will be preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication ability and can deal with a wide range of audience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting ‘Business Development Executive “on the email subject not later than 9th July 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.