Flexi Personnel Limited is leading HR Company in Kenya that specializes in Recruitment, Human Resource management, Training among other services.
We are seeking to recruit a corporate trainer to support as well as grow the training division.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job type: Full-Time
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Prepare training proposals and seek new training leads.
- Business Development – Follow up and close training leads with all the clients.
- Carrying out the training needs assessment for the clients.
- Collaborating with business heads to develop programs to meet the training gaps for different clients
- Design effective training programs, review and propose changes to set training programs
- Developing curriculum, training material, facilitation and delivery for selected training programs as per the clients company strategy
- Facilitating in house training on some selected areas such as communication skills, presentation skills and any other relevant people management skills training.
- Review of training policies and conducting on-going research and development for the Learning and Development unit
- Write blogs for the company website
- Overseeing production of the quarterly Company Newsletter, conducting research and surveys and managing the company libraries including blogs.
- Keep attendance and other records related to training
- Prepare and manage training budgets and expenses
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training programs executed
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Plan, organize, coordinate and conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal Attributes
- Bachelor of Art Education and Higher Diploma in Human Resource management will be an added advantage
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
- Proven experience as a corporate trainer for at least 1-3 years
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Interpersonal, Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.