Job Vacancy: Customer Care Representative
Job Summary: A customer service Representative is charged with establishing customer service guidelines within an organization. This may include developing a written guide to best practices, creating training agendas for staffers and taking the lead in communicating service expectations within the company.
- To provide excellent customer service in sales and after-sales situations
- To respond to general customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and to resolve issues to satisfaction of customer based on company policy
- Be involved in telesales and online marketing
- Follow up on customers
- To project a professional company image
- Accurately respond to questions and assist customers with product features
- Assist customers with their payments needs and accepting payments
- Maintaining a professional appearance, behavior, and conduct
- Effectively work with peers in a team focused environment
- Perform other duties as required
- Form four and above
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Telephone skills
- Very presentable.
- At least 1 year experience.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to forward CVs to email@example.com . Indicate ̈ Customer Care Representative ̈ as the subject line.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.