Our client is a serviced office company and seeks to recruit a smart, outgoing and customer centric person for the role of Customer Relations & Admin Officer.
The purpose of this role is to provide and promote efficient and Professional Overall Operations and support services to the company.
Salary: Ksh 45,000 – 65,000
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that workspace is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Handling the Reception and welcoming walk in clients who have come in for a tour of the space.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by ensuring all relevant account information
- Resolve product or service problems and/or provide alternatives within set time frames
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting and analyzing customer needs
- Generate sales leads for our Marketing team to follow up.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication and working towards and maintaining 100% occupancy.
- Communicating to members and ensuring highest levels of members satisfaction.
- Implement and maintain periodic Customer Service Index
- Meet personal sales and churn targets
- Be the liaison of clients upgrading, cancelling contracts and coordinate invoice dispatch and payment are current and also deposit upgrades or refunds
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors and contractors including catering, cleaning, security, network, maintenance, and building ownership.
- Manage the coworking space including consumables supply, facility cleanliness, equipment maintenance etc
- Ensuring the space is kept neat and tidy and provides a welcoming and professional environment in which to meet and work.
- Office Space management, including responsibility for security, access (members, staff and guests) and health and safety.
- Management of external contracts with Service Providers, including telephone, printing/photocopying, utilities and building services e.g. air conditioning, Lift Management.
- Ensuring all the Monthly utility bills are forwarded on time and payments are done on time this Includes Electricity, Internet & Printing
- Ensuring all Mint Hub Licenses are renewed annually and on time.
- Organising repairs at the office space with the Contractor and informing the respective members if need be.
- Organising Parking Slots for new members with the management and resolving parking issue with the Members
- Supervising Office Assistants who are responsible for ensuring cleanliness of the space and making Office tea.
- Supervising the Security officer and ensuring all the Security standard operating procedures are followed
- Ensuring building and member safety as it relates to fire and emergency plans.
- Maintaining and Updating office Inventory, Furniture & equipment in liaison with the Accountant
- Receiving mail and packages on behalf of the Members and forward to the individual Members
- Coordinate and host external events to take place in the space (such as workshops, networking events, lunch and learns, etc)
- Business degree or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in an administrative role in a busy customer oriented environment
- People management skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong customer service orientation
- Assertive and an execution superstar
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 25th July 2019 quoting “CUSTOMER RELATIONS & ADMIN OFFICER” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.