Job Vacancy: Deputy Sales Manager
Basic Function: The Deputy Sales Manager will be responsible for developing, maintaining and managing sales opportunities through a Sales Representative network and by interacting with clients and Accounts.
This person will recruit, manage, develop and train a Sales Force (Sales Representatives).
The Position has overall responsibility for the development and achievement of sales and marketing objectives with the representatives, to grow the business and exceed expectations.
- Develop, expand and implement strategies and relationships with Sales Force (Representatives) to maintain or expand sales within territory and meet sales objectives.
- Prepare a plan for each Sales Representative or key account and identify how short- and long-term goals (or needs) may be achieved.
- Contribute to the quarterly and annual business forecast by providing territory coverage plans, account trends and outlining future customer/ market expectations
- Prepare and present business review analysis for states and territories, on quarterly basis; including wins & losses, product targets, sales probabilities, hurdles to sales efforts, accounts at risk, etc.
- Ensure quotations and bids are triaged and prioritized
- Assist in resolving customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, making recommendations to management.
- Receive purchase orders and contracts from clients and representatives.
- Perform field service as requested by clients in a professional manner and to the best of its ability.
- Monitor competition by gathering marketplace information, trends, assessing presence, product offerings, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintain technical knowledge by learning about products and trends, reading industry publications, attending workshops, partaking in webinars, establishing personal networks.
- Maintain strong desire to succeed and to accept accountability for delivering territory sales goals.
- Exhibit a well-developed understanding of solution selling; effectively differentiating value, through insightful, creative and assertive thinking.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor in Sales and Marketing.
- 10 years’ experience in sales and at least 2 years as supervisory.
- Strong business acumen and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent time management skills, well organized and self-disciplined.
- Familiarity with the designated territory, industry and marketplace.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, including strong team building skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel
Send CV to email@example.com By 5th August 2019