Digital and Customer Service Assistant
Zetech University is a premier university offering exceptional learning to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond. The University offers programmes in Information Technology, Business, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, Communication and Media Studies.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
The University has experienced positive growth in student enrolment and programme expansion. To support this growth, and in line with our commitment to bring on board qualified, skilled and motivated staff driven by passion for their work and career growth, we are seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Digital and Customer Service Assistant.
The successful candidate will be an innovative individual who not only dreams of realizing a dynamic, tech-powered environment but also possesses strong capability in actualizing ideas into actions and results. Individual talent supported by an achievement background shall be a key consideration in the recruitment.
Objective of the Position
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Executive, the objective of the position is to develop a distinct digital presence by attracting high numbers of followers through social media channels, mobile channels and online channels for purposes of increasing brand awareness and utilizing digital technologies to achieve enrollment; while ensuring excellent service standards and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
The position holder will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Identifying new avenues for digital marketing;
- Ensuring frequent, accurate and timely responses to enquiries made on the digital platforms;
- Working with the PR team in improving the external communication function in the institution;
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services;
- Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication;
- Handling changes in customer service policies;
- Resolving customer complaints effectively;
- Collecting Customer information and analyzing Customer needs;
- Preparing and compiling product or service reports;
- Assisting in development and implementation of marketing plans for digital marketing;
- Assisting in development of content for digital marketing;
- Filling and processing of application forms;
- Preparation of admission letters and dispatch to applicants;
- Follow up for admissions and reporting.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Have a Diploma in Business with a bias in Marketing or a related area from a recognized tertiary institution;
- At least 1-year experience in a similar position; Experience in a learning institution is an added advantage;
- Passionate about sales and marketing;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and the internet
- Functional skills in graphic design and short videos
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs via the email address -email@example.com quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/85 indicating the current and expected salary not later than 23rd July 2019.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kindly note: Zetech University does not require applicants to pay money at any stage during the recruitment process
Zetech University is an equal opportunity employer