This job vacancy is by Fanisi HR Solutions.
Our client in Nairobi, Elex Products E. A. Ltd, is looking for an Accountant.
Elex Products manufactures and distributes cleaning products.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Accountant will be responsible for ensuring a strong cash flow, managing receivables and payables and advising management on proper financial policies and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems, processes and financial performance
- Ensure transparency and efficiency of financial processes
- Manage debtors and ensure a strong cashflow system is in place
- Reviewing documents and transactions for compliance and accuracy
- Preparing and submitting financial reports and statements
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly updated and recorded
- Ensure statutory payments are completed and paid on time
- Manage petty cash
- Prepare for and facilitate external audit
- Organizing for inventory checks i.e. stock taking
- Oversee payables and receivables
- At least CPA section 4 with a Bachelor of Commerce degree
- At least 5 years’ work experience as an accountant preferably partly in manufacturing
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Experience in using a financial ERP system
- Very good communication skills
- Capable of working- under extreme pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build stakeholder relationships
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com by end day 26th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.