ERP Developer – Applications Development
Deal specifically with Oracle E-Business Suite and its related technologies and applications. Must be proficient in developing and supporting enhancements, developing, report creation, analysis and supporting enhancements to to Oracle ERP application.
Must be able to work with functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members. Should be capable of executing requirements and design specification into development deliverables.
- Execute system configuration for Finance, HCM, iProcurement and Oracle Purchasing modules of Oracle EBS as needed for any projects and enhancements
- Design and develop integrations with other systems using SOA, ADF and Java
- Perform customization and personalization of Oracle applications reports, interfaces, extensions and workflows to conform to business requirements.
- Support new and existing Oracle ERP application development by creating interfaces, integrations, customizations and enhancements
- Analyze business requirements documents and scenarios for each Reporting, Integration, Customization, Extension object
- Map technical processes, design layouts, validate functional specifications and create technical solution documents to address business needs for Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions and Workflows.
- Support the execution of System Integration Tests (SITs) and the User Acceptance Test (UATs).
- Create test plans, test data sets and perform testing to ensure all components of the developed systems meet specifications
- Adhere to the strong IT Governance and change control process for all system changes.
- Ensure high quality of software developed, meet schedules and provide detailed functional specifications
- Assists in troubleshooting issues and perform bug fixes.
- Perform root cause analysis for recurring incidents, identify and implement optimal solutions, formalize test plans and implement troubleshooting procedures
Key performance indicators
- Effectively gather and validate requirements.
- Maintain proper documentation such as solution design documentations, integration documents.
- Accurately size the effort required to execute a project.
- Effectively manage the customer expectations by constantly communicating to business users.
- Deliver development projects within the agreed schedule and plan.
- Quality assurance by reducing the number of bugs uncovered during tests.
- Ensure that all development projects are aligned to the overall project objective and that the result meets all requirements.
- Adherence to architecture and design principles and coding standards
- Self-motivated, enjoys problem solving, solution development, system integration challenges
- Adhere to the IT System agile development methodology
- BSc in Computer Science , Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related studies
- Certification in Oracle Technologies (OCA, DBA), .NET Framework. (added advantage)
- 3+ years Programming using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle EBS R12, Oracle Application Framework, forms, reports, interfaces, customization, Shell scripting, Extensions and Workflows
- 3+ years of experience in software applications development
- Expertise in Oracle EBS R-12 development standards and data models
- Experience in SOA, OTBI reports, and OBIEE.
- Experience in Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Forms personalization experience
- Familiarity with Oracle workflow, alerts and notifications
- Experience in designing and development of solutions using PL/SQL, SQL and Java.
- Experience in Oracle WebADI
- Experience with developing extensions using Oracle Forms, OA Framework and Reports using BI Publisher
- Experience in data warehousing and data retrieval;
- Experience with XML publisher
- OAF experience
- Development experience using TOAD/JDeveloper/Oracle SQL
- Ability to produce oracle reports, forms development experience in Oracle EBS environment
- Prior interfaces/Integration experience in one or more modules in Oracle EBS
- Broad knowledge of core technical areas of the business and functional modules of Oracle 12g e-Business Suite.
- Experience integrating Oracle Applications with various formats including flat-file (CSV), XML, and SOAP.
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents
- Technical proficiency with Oracle SOA Suite, and Oracle extensions.
- Self-motivated, enjoys problem solving, solution development, system integration challenges and will excel in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Good troubleshooting skills and ability to work independently/ proactively are a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; effective liaison skills and the ability to work with a wide-range of professionals in various disciplines.
- Commitment to and has a high affinity for delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
Primary Location: Kenya-Nairobi-Nairobi
Work Locations: Kenya Airways Headquarters
Unposting Date: 31-07-2019, 11:59:00 PM
CLICK HERE to apply online