Job Advertisement: Executive Administrative Assistant
Riara University was founded in 2012 with the aim to provide Holistic Education to impact Communities Globally.
We are located along Mbagathi Road, Nairobi.
The University is looking for a self-driven and highly organized person to fill the position of Executive Administrative Assistant.
The position’s responsibilities will generally entail:
- Providing Executive Administrative Support to Senior Offices
- Managing Communication for the Offices
- Records and Information Management
- Managing Itineraries
- Stakeholder Management
- General Office Management
- A relevant Degree qualification
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Proficiency in MS. Office Suite and Email communications
- Demonstrated organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to work with diverse stakeholders
- Professional level, written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet or exceed the above expectations are invited to apply for the position by sending their CV, 3 referees’ contacts and cover letter indicating the expected gross salary, addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor by 10th July, 2019.
Applications should be forwarded to the Email; email@example.com
The Email title should indicate; Executive Administrative Assistant Job Application.