Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
Gross Salary: 60k – 70k
Our client is an established construction firm for over 10 years.
They seek to hire a personal assistant to provide high level support to the Managing Director.
- Act as a liaison between the MD’s office and internal as well as external parties
- Managing an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the Directors, Be able to anticipate the MD’s next move
- Manage the communication in and out of the MD’s office
- Prioritize and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to the MD including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action
- Follow up with key contributors to the MD’s projects and maintain the timeline around deliverables, keeping the projects on task
- Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for the MD
- Produce all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the Chairman
- Organize and maintain the board room and MD’s office
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Degree in Business Administration or related field of study
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in similar position
- Must exhibit good emotional intelligence
- IT savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Discreet individual, able to handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- Presentable and ability to interact with high level clientele
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to handle stress and stressful situations.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Executive Personal Assistant – Construction) to email@example.com before 31st July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.