Our client, a global leader in housing and building materials, products and services is seeking to hire a Finance and Administration Assistant.
Salary: Ksh. 70,000 – 100,000
- Design an MIS system that is easy for use, extract data, and generate reports related to Finance & sales from SAP.
- Liaise with the finance department and make the MIS department functions within the budget restrictions.
- Facilitate human resources processes for the Sales Team
- Respond to Sales team requests and queries.
- Assisting in new Team Member hiring processes
- Coordinate with all department of Africa to get data & information related to the staff.
- Process travel claims for sales team.
- Records and file documents
Qualification and Experience
- Education qualification: Graduate & Above.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Proficiency with MS office tools. Excellent command on pivot, Macro, V-look up, Data Handling up and excel formulas
- Extensive usage of MS Excel (Aggregate function, V-lookup, H-lookup, Pivot table)
- Generate timely and accurate reports for analysis. Creating MIS/ Dashboard
- Implement and analysis data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Knowledge in preparing charts and graphs
- Should have strong analytical skill as well as static skills and good communication skills
- Candidates who have worked in Japanese company or can speak Japanese will have an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to email@example.com by 27th July 2019.
Clearly indicate ‘Finance and Administration Assistant – Nairobi on the email subject.