Our client is a well-established food manufacturer.
They seek to hire highly talented and energetic candidates to fill positions of Trade Developers in Mt Kenya, Embu and Coast Regions.
Clearly indicate the region that you would like to work on your email subject.
Salary Scale: Kshs 15,000 – 20,000/- + Allowances: Airtime & Fares Provision
Reports To: Sales Team Leader
Job Purpose: The Trade Developer is responsible for increasing the product market share by facilitating visibility and availability of product portfolio.
She/he will, in coordination with the Sales Representative; generate and facilitate orders for overall sales revenue growth.
Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- Manage stocks of our products in allocated outlets and ensure their availability both on the shelves and outlet stores to avoid stock outs
- Ascertain that all products are clean, well displayed, positioned in strategic high traffic areas and are sold at correct recommended retail price
- Ensure that the products are arranged in order of FIFO and that there are no short expiries or expired products in any of the outlets you handle
- List available products in the outlets as per customer size; and continually seek to increase product range in the outlets handled
- Ensure that there are no short expiries or expired products in any of the outlets handled by adhering to the timelines set for processing the same
- Assessment of market share of our products compared to similar products sold by competitors and do price comparisons
- Communicate with the operations department before close of business day regarding orders collected for timely deliveries
- Ensure timely collections and that customers adhere to their set credit terms; in liaison with the Accounts Department
- Promote health awareness and product knowledge at promotional events; in liaison with the marketing team
- Give customer feedback regarding complaints or suggestions; and track progress of the same to ensure customer satisfaction
- Submit timely and accurate reports to your supervisor on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; as per the approved reporting formats
- Any other duties not necessarily mentioned which are in line with the position as a Trade Developer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented
- Attention to detail
- Product knowledge
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Assertive and proactive and
- Planning, presentation, interpersonal, coordinating and organizational skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- Over One (1) year experience in Sales and Marketing field; with experience in merchandising
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field
- Customer Service/ Public Relations Certificate
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “TRADE DEVELOPER” on the email subject line.
Applications should reach us not later than 10th August, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Clearly indicate the region that you would like to work e.g. “TRADE DEVELOPER – COAST”