- Maintain job work orders
- Keep records of labour, materials, parts, supplies and other records necessary in the repair and maintenance process
- Controls the release of serviced and repaired vehicles.
- Supervises automotive servicemen engaged in cleaning, servicing and lubricating mechanical equipment.
- Monitors and updates the preventive maintenance program
- Monitors the purchase card transactions and reconciles monthly. May write and submit purchase requests and write review bid specifications.
- Minimum grade III Mechanic from a recognized institution
- Should have at least 2 years’ working experience
- Valid Driving license
- Well conversant rules and regulation
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to email@example.com by 16th July 2019.
Clearly indicate the position you are applying for on subject of the email.
Sales and Marketing
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Qualificationwww.jobsinkenya.co.ke for more job details and application process.