Job Title: Gymkhana Instructor
Reports to: Gymkhana Manager
Summary: The main purpose of this job is to ensure that all gym users are directed on how to use the gym equipment and are guided on safe exercising according to the required fitness standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the equipment in the gym and studio are clean and in good working condition
- Train members and guide them how to safely use the gym equipment.
- Conduct fitness assessment and design appropriate fitness programs for members
- Ensure fitness classes are conducted punctually as per schedule
- Provide assistance to members enrolled in any outdoor fitness events with specialised fitness training
- Ensure high levels of hygiene and safety standards are maintained within the gym and studio.
- Attend to all scheduled meetings and trainings aimed at improving efficiency of the gymkhana section.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in fitness studies
- Three year’s experience in the same capacity.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good networking skills
Mode of application:
Forward your CV and Cover letter ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Application for a Gymkhana Instructor position.
Applications should be submitted C.O.B 31st July 2019.
Only SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.