Our client, an established bank is looking to and hire for a Head of Digital Channels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and driving the bank’s digital business strategy as well as provide leadership to the digital team aimed towards growing the bank’s digital business.
He/she will oversee risk management geared towards managing and minimizing risk in the digital business channels.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Driving revenue growth through all the various digital channels and increase customer adoption of digital banking through the development and implementation of the digital strategy;
- Championing the role of digital in all revenue, product and communication activities; and provide digital knowledge input into customer and proposition development;
- Drive digital marketing initiatives that will drive online acquisition, digital channel utilisation as well as brand awareness;
- Drive key Group and business products to successful completion and share best practices and learning with Region/ Group;
- Work with Segment/ Product and Voice & Virtual teams to provide insights on needs and behaviours of key customer activity;
- Work with Analytics to understand client insights and ensure that these are fed back into digital marketing strategy;
- Responsible for identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML/CFT policies & procedures;
- Ensure appropriate KPIs and targets are set for all staff in the digital channels and oversee performance appraisal and staff development
- Acts as a digital pathfinder, interprets critical business drivers, conducts research, maintains an understanding of current banking/financial services industry trends, consults and participates in peer review in order to develop long-term plans.
- Strategic Thinking;
- Entrepreneurial Skills;
- Stakeholder Management;
- Innovative and Creative Thinking;
- Drive for Execution;
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills;
- People Development and Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business related field;
- Master’s degree in IT or Business related field is an added advantage;
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in banking with at least five (5) years managing and implementing digital strategy and integration;
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT Banking Systems Implementation and Capabilities.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please apply by sending an application to email@example.com with the subject Head of Digital Business by 5pm 24th July 2019.
Kindly attach your CV in word format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.