Job Title: Head of Sales and Operations
Nature of Job: Full time
Nature of Industry: ICT Solutions / Telecommunications
Key Objectives / Purpose of the Job: Our client offering ICT Solutions and Telecommunications projects is looking to fill the role The Operations / Sales Manager.
Director is responsible for operational strategy and day-to-day management of the sales team to oversee excellent customer-delivery, and supply of Pros for all avenues of the business.
S/he ensures that customer offerings are designed to satisfy the needs of service buyers, service providers, and internal teams, and are iterated on, based on feedback from those stakeholders.
S/he works with teams to ensure that services are delivered with quality and that sale and growth targets are met.
S/he collaborates with other teams including tech and marketing, to ensure a fantastic customer- and Pro-experience is offered and develops new partnerships to improve the overall experience further.
- Managing a motivated sales team
- Provide overall guidance and supervisory of the team
- Set KPIs and targets for the sales teams, and push for ongoing growth
- Ensure that set targets are met and exceeded
- Function as the escalation point as required
- Function as focal point for coordination between sales team and technical team
- Collaborate with the management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Lead recruitment for staffs in the sales
- Manage Operations budget planning and monitoring in the sales department
- Promote and support implementing innovative ideas from teams to grow business
Education Experience and Skills
- MBA or degree in related business field
- 5 years’ experience in managing a strong sales team
- Demonstrated track record in scaling initiatives in business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good experience in managing business operations and strategies
- Outward-bound and open minded
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.