HJF Medical Research International (HJFMRI) provides scientific, technical and programmatic support services to global medical research programs through funding agreements from the US Government and other sponsors around the world.
HJFMRI provides administrative support for research activities related to HIV, Malaria, TB and other infectious diseases.
HJFMRI is seeking a suitably qualified person able to fill the following position contingent on award:
Job Title: Project Specialist, HJFMRI
Job Summary: HJFMRI-KE seeks to hire two Program Specialists for an upcoming contract.
The Program Specialist works with the supervisor and to support sites and objectives 2 and 3 in program startups, work plan development and results frameworks and tracking deliverables for all awards.
May be requested to support specific sites in the region through travel and online meetings.
- Provide support to the objectives 2 and 3 in development of program operation plans, program and project designs and budgets
- Participate in scheduled design, monitoring and evaluation processes, designs, baseline surveys, evaluations, and transformational indicators measurement activities within the projects
- Program Financial management – support processes that ensure proper program financial management and accountability of awards and contracts in line with policy guidelines by the funder.
- May be requested to review and approve subcontractor invoices and technical reports for accuracy for various project as assigned from time to time.
- Support sites in quality and timely delivery of reports and budgets
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned by the supervisor
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Compliance, Project management, Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E), Technical support, Project implementation, excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience with international program management desired.
Minimum Education / Training Requirements:
- MPH or MSc. in Management, 3 years of project planning and management experience,
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and Curriculum vitae with position title on the subject line including names and contacts of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 19, 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The position is contingent upon award of the contract to HJFMRI.
HJFMRI is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer