MSF Switzerland (MSFCH) is a humanitarian medical organization providing emergency medical aid to populations in need based in Dagahaley and Likoni, Mombasa Sub County.
Job Title : HR Assistant
Work Location : Dagahaley
Start Date : August 2019
Length of contract : 12 months fixed term contract (based on a 03 month probationary period)
The selected candidate will be reporting to Project Human Resource Manager.
Execute administrative, HR and legal related tasks with the support of Project HR Manager by following MSF standards,procedures and ensuring legal compliance.
- Under supervision of the Project HR Manager managing personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Updating Social security Tax office files including specific amendments when necessary ensuring labour and fiscal law compliance
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary information and ensuring accuracy and on time Salary payment
- Following up of all expiring contract dates and inform the Administration Manager to allow enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project HR Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Additional HR/ Admin tasks delegated by the Project HR Manager
Education: Diploma in Human Resource Management
Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
Languages: Mission language and local language essential
Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
Competencies: Results,Team work and Cooperation,Behavioural Flexibility .Commitment to MSF Principles and Stress Management
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter on or before the 15th July 2019 to http://uhired.me/job/329
We apologize that due to the volume of application we receive; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee