Job Title: HR Intern
Monthly Allowance will be provided
Are you passionate, organized, and keen to detail with a learning attitude?
Would you like be part of a young dynamic team?
Then we are looking for you.
The intern will be tasked with shortlisting candidate profiles and work closely with the recruiting manager to find the best candidates.
- Short listing suitable candidates based on provided job description
- Assist the Recruitment manager with scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Conduct Reference checks
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek opportunities for improvement.
- Report writing and report generation
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher diploma
- Fresh Graduates preferred
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Able to handle a high pressure environment
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR INTERN) to email@example.com before 17th July 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted