Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Summary: Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labour relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
- Bachelor’s degree OR Diploma from a reputable university or college
- Professional HR qualification from the Institute Of Human Resources Management
HR Experience and Training
- At least 5 years’ experience in human resource administration
- At least 1 year experience in organizing training activities
- Knowledge of recruitment, employment practices, training and development, remuneration and benefits, pension and retirement plans, and employee relations
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 30th July 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted