Career Management Centre is seeking to recruit a self-driven, bold and passionate Human Resources Officer for one of its reputable clients specializing in construction machinery and related spare parts.
The successful candidate will be one who is able to deliver an incredible HR experience to the organisation.
Overall Job Purpose: To provide support in the various human resources and functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection process, incorporating job descriptions, advertising, shortlisting, interviewing and selection;
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Maintain and strengthen HR documentation including letters of offer, contracts, induction briefs, policies & procedures, templates and organisations charts
- Interpret, implement and advise employees and managers regarding policies and procedures
- Ensure effective implementation of the Performance Management process
- Plan and implement training programs
- Create, implement and manage on boarding and orientation plans
- Payroll and benefits administration
- Ensure legal compliance to the Labour Laws of Kenya.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal s by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Supervise the separation of exiting staff including conducting exit interviews, separation checklists, closure of personnel files and un-enrolment from company systems
- Consistently maintaining favorable and effective relations among employees, accountable for motivating and stimulating supervisors and managers to ensure consistent, equal, and fair treatment of their employees.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Basic undergraduate Degree in business or Human Resources
- Professional HR qualification from the Institute of Human Resources Management
- Must be a registered member of IHRM
- At least five (2) years’ hands on experience in HR
- Must be computer literate including the ability to operate with an ERP
- In depth knowledge of the Kenyan Labour laws and HR best practices
- Good communication skills
- Good planning and coordination skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly quoting ‘Human Resource Officer “on the email subject not later than 9th July 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.