Job Title: Insurance Agents
Our client is in the Insurance industry and are looking to recruit Insurance agents who will be responsible for meeting Business Acquisition Targets.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds; reassessing client needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Education level – Diploma in sales and marketing.
- Age between 25yrs – 38yrs.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Desire to make money.
- Self-driven and Result oriented.
- Goal oriented
Interested candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 PM Friday 5th July 2019.