Our client in the insurance sector is looking to fill in the following position:
Business Development Executive – Insurance
- Design and manage the business development pipeline
- Identify and target new business opportunities aimed at growing business
- Overall responsible for the acquisition of new clients
- Prepare and make presentations to prospective clients
- Ensuring that the clients receive the necessary information to help make informed decisions
- Prepare proposals as required by potential clients and follow through the process to the closure
- Drive new business from existing clients
- Monitor and evaluate performance of the client accounts
- Actively network to create awareness
- Prepare and submit weekly business development reports to the management
- Create awareness through campaigns, events and online presence
- Management of the online platforms
- Create and manage the client database
- Ensure that all customer queries are responded to within the agreed service level time
- Enhance relationships by constantly keeping in touch with clients
- University degree in a relevant subject in Commerce/Business Administration
- Professional business training
- At least 5 years’ experience in Business Development / Sales and 3 years in Insurance industry
- Proficient communicator – verbal and written, with exemplary negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your exceptional talent and ideas to the centre, kindly send your application to email@example.com before 12th July 2019 @ 5pm.
Kindly include the job title in your application’s heading.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.