Wells Oil Ltd
Job Vacancy: Internal Audit Assistant
Wells Oil Ltd is a company based in Western Kenya Region (HQ in Kisumu) with a distinguished record of business success in the energy sector particularly in the distribution and retail of petroleum, lubricants and LPG.
We seek to recruit a result oriented Internal Audit assistant reporting to Internal Auditor.
Responsibilities shall include:
1. Effectively implement the audit work plan detailing the scope, nature of audits and branch visits with relevant objectives.
2. Identify, evaluate and review key risk areas (cash, mpesa, petty cash, bank and stocks) and propose appropriate controls to mitigate the same.
3. Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures as prescribed.
4. Monitoring and evaluation of controls to identify gaps and offer expertise advice/recommendations including continuous improvement of internal controls.
5. Submit timely, accurate, summarized, relevant and analyzed reports on findings thereafter ensuring implementation of recommended resolutions.
Required Qualifications and Attributes:
- CPA Part 3 with a minimum of 2 years’ proven experience preferably in an Audit firm.
- Knowledge of ERP or any other Accounting System is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
- Mathematical acumen, analytical intelligence, ethically strong, accurate and detail oriented, team player, organized, a good time manager and ability to offer professional advice on controls and related issues,
If you meet the above requirements send your detailed CV only to;
The Group Human Resource & Admin. Manager,
Wells Oil Ltd, Box 3936 40100 Kisumu.
OR Email – firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject –Audit Assistant)
Application deadline: 22nd July 2019
Pay indicator: Gross ksh 40,000.
We always endeavor to make contact with all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline, kindly acknowledge that your application was not successful on this occasion but may be considered in future.