AIC Kijabe Hospital ... Health Care to God’s Glory
AIC Kijabe Hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care services at affordable rates.
We are renowned for excellent patient care in outpatient, inpatient and surgical care and have been in existence since 1915.
As a provider of compassionate and quality service, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our most valuable resource.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking to fill the following position;
Information System Service Delivery & System Administrator
Reporting to the Manager, Information System, the holder of the position will glorify God by planning effective ICT end-user experience by providing prompt support and training to end users and to ensure availability and reliability of end-user applications to facilitate business operations and dissemination of information for fast decision making and enhancement of the implementation of the AIC Kijabe Hospital’s vision, mission and values
Required qualifications, attributes and experience:
Applications are invited from results driven candidates who meets the following criteria:-
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science
- A minimum of 3 year’s relevant experience in a fast-paced set up.
- Must have systems/network administration, or any other ICT certifications
- Understanding of LAN/WLAN, TCP/IP, VPN,DHCP, DNS, Active Directory and Internet connectivity technologies
- Working Knowledge in systems analysis & design, RDMS especially Microsoft SQL, ERP & general backend & front business application support.
- Must demonstrate ability to handle multiple and conflicting priorities, and work under strict deadlines
- Should have strong analytical and be result oriented
- Must have ability to accurately plan work assignments, prioritize tasks and deliver deadlines
- Must have management and Leadership skills
- Should be an effective communicator especially when dealing with end-users
- Should demonstrate ability to identify and respond to risk areas within the department
- Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
How to Apply:
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd July 2019. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note that due to high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.