Job Advertisement: Technical Sales Executive
No. of Positions: 25 (Nairobi, Rift Valley, Coast, Nyanza / Western, Eastern)
One of the leading IT firms in Kenya providing services to Saccos, Microfinance, public and private sectors in the African Region is seeking outstanding achievers to deliver objectives in Sales Department.
The successful applicants must be 30 years and below, energetic, eloquent, presentable, smart, fast learner, results oriented with a “can do it” attitude and with proven track records in sales.
Job Overview: Actualize company sales plans, aggressively marketing and pushing sales in an effective manner in order to achieve regional sales targets.
Desired Qualification & Competencies;
- Diploma in IT/ Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ B. Com Marketing or related course.
- Good knowledge of ICT/ Technology
- Proven record in client base growth and retaining clients
- Must be very aggressive with at least 2 years’ experience in Sales
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Swahili and local dialect depending on the region
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Manage opportunities and lead generation in the region
- Organize for meetings with potential customers for pitching and demonstration of products
- Liaise with Regional Sales Manager for preparation of proposals
- Responsible for the achievement of the regional target set by the company
- Responsible for accurate proposal of solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth targets
- Forecast and consistently achieve sales revenues
- Build and manage relationships with clients.
- Provide a weekly report of field sales progress and success
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Attend trade meetings and workshops
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application by emailing your current detailed CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Have TECHNICAL SALES EXECUTIVE (NAIROBI.. or preferred region) on the email subject title.
Applicants from the relevant regions preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is 3rd August, 2019.