IT Solutions Direct Sales Executive
Our client of one of the leading IT solutions provider in Kenya.
They’re looking for energetic, high performance Direct Sales & Marketing Executives who will take the lead and drive aggressively sales campaigns right at the clients’ door.
This is a demanding role that requires drive, commitment and desire to create impact.
The Direct Sales & Marketing Executive is responsible for the direct Sales of company Products and Services assigned.
The Direct Sales & Marketing Executive works closely with the Sales Manager and Product Manager to create maximum Sales Revenue based on the Company strategy.
The Direct Sales & Marketing Executive provides regular input to the Product Managers to ensure optimal fit of company solutions.
We therefore endeavor to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for the company and able to deliver our commercial strategy in line with ISO 9001:2015 standards & procedures.
Being the Direct Sales & marketing Executive, you are Directly Accountable for;
- Achieve a monthly sales target of Kshs 10 Million.
- Convert at least 70% of all Quotations to LPOs within 30 days after submission
- Sign-up at least 5 new SLA’s monthly on Audio Visual, Unified Communication, Structured cabling, ICT Security and ICT Solutions
- Generate 40 qualified leads every month in the following: Plantronics, N-Computing, Audio Visual, Unified Communication, ICT Security, ICT Solutions, and Structured Cabling.
- Make 15 follow-up calls per day
- Visit at least 4 customers per day
- Organize 3 customer visits for the Product Managers weekly
- Update all Sales functions on CRM / ERP as follows; Follow up response on weekly basis, leads, and daily activities on the calendar and requisitions.
- Summit a daily report to the Sales Manager by 11 a.m. relating to previous day activities.
- Attend weekly Sales review meetings as may be scheduled.
- Attain Sales Certification in 2 of the company’s’ products and solution, Diploma in both Sales and Customer Service from Alison.
- Perform any marketing related duties assigned to you by the Sales Manager.
- Adhere to all company policies & ISO 9001:2015 standards & procedures
- Degree / Diploma in Business Information Technology / Sales and Marketing or 2 years’ Information technology industry experience.
- Sales plan Knowledge
- Good knowledge in dealing with IT and Telecommunication Products
- Experience selling IT and Telecommunications equipment a MUST
Knowledge Skills Requirement
- Team building skills; Persuasive skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal, presentation, listening and written communications skills
- Stress and Time management skills
- Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate strong past record in selling IT and Telecommunications equipment to corporate clients.
Apply to email@example.com. Applications to reach us not later than 30th July 2019.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Very attractive compensation package will be given to successful candidates