Junior Graphic Design Consultant
Falasha Associates Consulting is a Consultancy company focusing on Africa’s emerging firms, and is looking for ambitious and independent marketing and growth entrepreneurs to grow its portfolio in Kenya and East Africa.
We are looking for a Junior Designer to create engaging designs according to requirements. You will work flexibly to produce high-quality work.
In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for details. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our company vision.
- As an Independent Graphic Entrepreneur, you’ll earn 20% of total revenue generated through your graphic work designs.
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from other designers to improve
- Up to three years of experience as a Junior Designer
- Experience with design software (e.g. InVision) and graphics editing tools (e.g. Photoshop, CorelDRAW)
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping)
- Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Time management and multitasking abilities
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
NOTE: Junior Graphic Consultants will be expected to work independently. Note that the independent entrepreneur will only get activity based commission and no salary, retainer or reimbursements will be offered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified professionals should send us their application to email@example.com to reach us on or before 31st July, 2019