Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Reports To: Director
- Receives creative brief from client
- Researches and understands clients’ brand and other related information.
- Develop initial creative concepts for clients
- Liaises with client to make revisions on concepts
- Revises creative concepts and modifies accordingly
- Proofs artworks for correctness before production
- Seeks approval from clients on final artwork
- Saves artwork in relevant format for production keeping in mind guidelines such as bleeds, margins etc.
- Liaises with production to ensure media printed matches creative concept
- Archives artworks for future reference
- Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Graphic Design
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer
- Experience in digital design
- Knowledge and experience in producing publications, brochures, flyers, logos etc.
- Experience in Brand design (e.g. Office branding, vehicle branding)
- Experience working with Adobe Suite of programs including Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design, CorelDraw,
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to multi-task and work on various projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Should be able to work with both a Mac and a PC
How to Apply
Candidates interested in the position are invited to forward a cover letter, a detailed CV and a link of work or compressed files not more than 3MB of work you have done and, including 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Monday, 12th August 2019.
The email subject should be “Junior Graphic Designer”.
The candidate is expected to start as soon as possible hereafter.