Linton’s Beauty World
Job Title: Group Retail Manager
Reporting to: MD
Salary: Competitive based on experience.
Brief profile on the company: Since its establishment Linton’s Beauty World has offered end-to-end services and products within the beauty industry. Services include individualized consultation and therapy based beauty solutions.
Our business is modelled to provide a one-stop destination for all beauty needs. We distribute and retail premium and mid-range brands to the modern Kenyan woman, that include makeup, skin care and fragrances.
Our stores offer a host of beauty & health spa services, and we specialize in professional make-up, skin care and nutritional consultancy services.
About the Role: Group Retail Manager will be instrumental in the running of the retail business and responsible for meeting the company’s ambitious growth plans and maximizing business profits.
We’re looking for a self-driven and analytical leader with the ability to set strategies to grow the numbers of customers that can enjoy our products and systems toward this goal. Come up with brilliant ideas on how to grow our brand across the country.
Being passionate about managing people, training, mentoring, motivating, leading and growing a strong sales team.
- Lead the further development of the company’s business model and ensure sustainability and growth.
- Maintaining high level of customer service across the business
- Responsible for the company’s strategic alliances and partnerships
- Building and maintaining an effective sales management team.
- Grow the sales figures to attain the overall target.
- Direct the activities and productivity of the organization
- Successful implementation of company policies
- Set strategic priorities for all retail stores.
- Ensure smooth and efficient operations of the retail stores.
- Assume full responsibility for budgets and tracking expenditures in respect of retail stores.
- Periodically set sales targets, oversee the implementation and analyse sales result individual sales representative and the retail store as a unit.
- Inventory control and management ensuring zero losses/damages.
- Develop, establish and regularly adapt the company’s strategy and business plan in coordination with the department heads and in accordance with the holding
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field of study. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ work experience, preferably in a renown retail company.
- Experience in analysing retail relevant data and setting up relevant KPIs for a retail business
- Familiar with inventory controls and other control mechanisms for managing multiple outlets.
- Outstanding management skills
- Experience in developing/emerging markets; preferable a high level of intercultural competence
- Dynamic personality with the ability to take initiative to make a difference and eager to achieve high targets
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate and coach teams
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English. Knowledge of a second language will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send your CV only quoting the job title in the email subject (Group Retail Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th July 2019.
Please state your latest/current and expected salary.