Sales Agent – Mombasa
Are you the next addition to our Lipa Later Family?
Are you a hands-on team player keen on working with a young, vibrant and result driven team towards realizing your careers ambitions?
Are you exhilarated by the pursuit of a career in the fintech industry?
We are aligning, recruiting and building a Team of industry leaders and influencers who will shape the future and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa.
We provide an autonomous working platform and environment that breeds cohesion and team work towards the achievement of common goals, all while creating “cool” and revolutionary products and services.
We seek to provide a road map to self-fulfilment and our culture embodies tenets of support, collaboration and innovation.
What is Lipa Later?
Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly installments.
We utilize financial inclusion and data driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers.
We are a financial partner that makes living more affordable and everyone’s dream come true.
- Promoting our financial products/services to potential clients in our partner stores
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure future sales
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Degree/Diploma in Business related course / Sales & Marketing
- Proven work experience in sales and marketing in your preferred region
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Aggressive with good sales negotiation skills
- Determination and motivation to meet targets
- Discretion and a trustworthiness
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A respect for private and confidential information.
- Pleasant personality, eloquent and well-groomed
- Computer literate
Our remuneration package is commission based.
Could it be you we are looking for?
Do you possess the required skills listed above?
If so, written applications and CVs should be submitted to the email below: Indicate “SALES AGENT MOMBASA APPLICATION” on the subject line.