Vacant Position: Massage Therapist
Number Required: 1
Main Purpose of the position: The therapists will perform specialized techniques that manipulate, relax and rejuvenate the body and mind.
Key Activities Include:
- Perform therapeutic massages of muscles, and joints
- Assist in the assessment of range of flexibility and propose client therapy plans
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used
- Advise clients on relaxation techniques to help prevent muscle problems and relieve stress
- Provide clients with beauty treatment; (i.e. body; waxing, scrubs. nail technology; manicures and pedicures) and information on good and proper care of body and skin
- Have an array of knowledge on different massage techniques; Swedish, Deep tissue, Aromatherapy, Hot stone, sports massage and reflexology
- Keep treatment records and log of client treatments in order to improve and provide quality massage experience
Qualifications and Experience
- Certification in Beauty and Massage Therapist
- Vast knowledge in human anatomy and physiology
- Broad knowledge in beauty products.
- 2 years as a beauty or massage therapist in a reputable organization
Skills and Personal Qualities
- Neat personal appearance at all times
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Ability to manage and client relationships and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Must show knowledge in variety of product use
- Show high degree of professionalism
- Positive attitude and high levels of professional flexibility
Forward your CV and Cover letter to – Email: email@example.com Subject: Application for (Position)
Note: The Application deadline is 17th July 2019.
Only SHORTLISTED candidates will be contacted.