Our client in the Matatu industry is seeking to hire Accountants to join its dedicated team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: KShs 25,000 – 35,000
- File statutory returns on timely manner as per the norms of KRA. (VAT/PAYE/NSSF/NHIF/P9)
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analysing and summarizing account information
- Recording and maintaining the accounting transactions
- Maintain and reconcile bank accounts on regular basis.
- Generate invoices and make timely follow ups on accounts receivable
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Assist in processing payroll
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Financial analysis on a requested basis
- Manage accounts payable
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency
- Assist in administrative functions of the office
- A University Degree in Accounts and or Finance, CPA Section 4
- Sound knowledge of Accounting software
- Must be conversant in using i-Tax.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Sound knowledge and experience in accounts in billing and account receivable.
- Knowledge & experience in preparing final company accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to email@example.com by 31st July 2019.
Clearly indicate Accountant on the email subject.