Mater Misericordiae Hospital
Under the Sisters of Mercy
Job Vacancy: Quality Assurance Manager
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Director, Operations & Administrative Services successful applicant will be responsible for the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Plan, develop and oversee Audits and other Quality Assurance related activities in conjunction with the relevant Certification and Licencing authorities
- Ensure all set quality standards are strictly adhered to.
- Device procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality health care
- Assure the reliability and consistence of health care by checking the procedures and processes and final output.
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all malfunction to directors to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing quality data
- Review current procedures, standards of health and policies
- Monitor, evaluate internal quality standard audits and implement
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical review and relevant documentations
- Ensure all health legal standards are met
- Assist in setting quality performance objectives for the Hospital.
- Prepare submissions to entries on quality awards on behalf of the Hospital.
- Responsible for document management systems
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and Industry regulatory requirements
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBCH) or any other relevant degree.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in similar position
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Manager in Health
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of Quality Assurance and health standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis / statistical methods
- Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
- Must have Certified Training in Quality Assurance and be a trained QA Lead Auditor.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, QA applications and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application letter and a detailed CV to email@example.com by July 17th 2019.
Indicate on the subject line of the email the position you are applying for.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process.
Mater is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.