Title: Members’ Affairs Officer
Gross Salary: Competitive
A leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society who deals in products such as Tetra Classic fresh milk, lala, butter, ghee and cream seeks to recruit a highly motivated, proactive and motivated Members’ Affairs officer who shall be in charge of organizing members’ education, training, meeting and ensuring the society’s good corporate image.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing training schedules for members
- Organizing and coordinating members training and seminars.
- Preparing and issuing notices for training, seminars and meetings etc.
- Preparing member training reports
- Handling members complaints and enquiries in the field
- Ensuring safe custody of members training equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Business Management, Communication, Public Relations or any related course from a recognized university
- Diploma in mass communication or public relations
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Ms Office proficient
- Possess great communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send an updated CV with contacts of three professional referees only quoting the job title on the email subject (Members’ Affairs Officer) to email@example.com by close of business Wednesday, 10th July 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.