Job Title: Sales Agent
Industry: Micro Lending
Reports to: Team Leader / Direct Sales Relationship Manager
Our client Mobifin is a Micro Lending Company in Kenya.
They seek to employee an aggressive and dedicate sales agent who will be tasked with Increasing MobiFin’s revenue by acquiring new customers.
Acquire, grow and deepen customer relationships.
- Improve visibility and brand image of MobiFin
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing and business development initiatives.
- Acquisition & customer portfolio management
- Market MobiFin’s products and services on a daily basis to prospective customers
- Generate business through sales promotion: i.e. sales pitching/calls on potential customers.
- Build relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally.
- Achieve or exceed the Targets set.
- Work closely with the Team Leader in arranging for events/promotions for new acquisition of customers.
- Ensure the best in terms of quality of sales.
- Derive insights to competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
- Regularly provide feedback to the Team Leader on the acceptance of the products in the market and suggest changes that could provide energy to the sales efforts.
- A university degree in any discipline
- A pleasant personality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Key Performance Indicators
- Successfully activated sales
- Users acquired
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (After Sales Pump Technician) to email@example.com before Monday 5th August 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.