Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
Job Title: Dentist
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: To Lead the dental Unit at Oasis Healthcare at Greenhouse to provide high quality oral health services in an efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry
- Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health
- Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans
- Prescribe medications as necessary
- Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
- Maintaining patients’ dental records
- Managing budgets and maintaining stocks of equipment
- Marketing services to potential clients
- Academic & Professional Qualifications from a well-recognized institution.
- Registered with Oral Health Association of Kenya
- At least 2years work experience in a busy Dental clinic.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in the same capacity
- At least Diploma in Dental Technology Member of the relevant professional body
- Customer oriented Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Nairobi at Greenhouse along Ngong Road.
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to reach us before close of business 13/07/2019.
Remember to quote the job title as Dentist on the email Subject.