Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose: To provide comprehensive physiotherapy service to patients and other customers as requested.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory, sometimes over a period of weeks;
- Diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition;
- Develop and review treatment programs that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques;
- Using specialized equipment to perform clinical physiological tests;
- Recording and analyzing physiological data from equipment in order to help medical staff diagnose or manage conditions;
- Reporting physiological data to help diagnose disease, identify treatment regimens and measure the effects of treatment;
- Measuring the functions of a patient’s body, such as digestion or breathing;
- Getting patients and equipment into correct locations and positions for monitoring;
- Giving assistance and reassurance to patients during their medical tests and/or operations;
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and providing them with relevant information and instructions to help educate them about their care.
- Must have a diploma in physiotherapy
- Must be registered by Physiotherapy Council of Kenya (PCK)
- At least one (1) year post-Qualifications experience in physiotherapy services
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialist Hospital in Kisii along Hospital Road.
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to reach us before close of business 16/07/2019.
Remember to quote the job title as Physiotherapist on the email Subject.