Olivado EPZ Limited
Job Title: Africa Head of Finance and HR
Reports To: Group Business Manager, GM Kenya, GM Tanzania
- Overall responsibility for Finance and HR for the Kenyan and Tanzanian operations
- Overall responsibility for other support services as required
- Ensuring that all financial reporting is done on time to the relevant authorities in line with the company’s auditors
- Overall responsibility for P&L and cashflow for all companies, reporting to the CEO and African Management board
- Part of the management board that oversees the work of the Data Management office
- Ensuring that all legislation and FFL HR requirements are adhered to at all times
- Ensure that all company documentation, policies and procedures are in place and effectively disseminated to all staff
- Responsibility for the company’s insurance
- Overall responsibility for reporting of all grants and other working capital funders
- Responsible for internal auditing of financial policies and those responsible for handling money
- A relevant accounting degree at a minimum
- Certified Public accountant
- Previous experience of at least five years in HR management, financial management and staff management
- Cross border financial and staff management a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Please send CV and testimonials to email@example.com