Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Level: Management Level
Reporting to: The Managing Director
Our client a leading Office Furniture manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer based in Nairobi, is looking to hire an Operations Manager to handle the following key responsibilities:
- Provide operational based support to the Managing Director.
- Coordinate the activities of all the existing company departments majorly Imports/Production, Sales, Customer Care, Logistics and Credit Control.
- Develop new business relationship with potential customers as well as maintain existing customers.
- Develop new business relationship with potential suppliers as well as maintain existing suppliers.
- Develop strategies for excellent customer service and marketing to ensure repeat and new business respectively.
- Ensure organizational quality control via review, update, implementation and adherence to set procedures and policies.
- Prepare monthly and other periodic operational reports for the Management.
- Degree BCOM/ Finance.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a product trading company preferably a fast growing SME. Previous experience working in the office furniture supplies industry is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in leadership and supervisory roles.
- Excellent oral and written communication with attention to details.
- Good decision making, negotiation, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong personality with excellent people management skills.
- Proactive, results oriented and positive disposition.
- Willingness to work on flexible scheduling.
- Preferred age of 30 years and above.
How to Apply
If qualified and interested in this position please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the role, ‘Operations Manager’ as well as your salary expectation on the subject line on or before 17th July 2019.
Male candidates are highly encouraged to apply.