Meridian Health Group (MHG) is one of the fastest growing service providers in the Kenyan medical industry providing the full spectrum of healthcare services.
We are inviting self-motivated and talented candidates to fill in the following positions:
The Optometrist will report to the Branch Manager.
The main responsibility for the optometrist will be performing eye examinations to check for vision problems and diseases.
The optometrist will, based on the results prescribe or offer the appropriate advice to the patient while maintaining high standards of care.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Taking eye and facial measurements to correctly interpret prescriptions
- Guiding patients when selecting frames for proper fit and styling
- Inserting, removing and caring for contact lenses
- Advising patients on any necessary repairs or adjustments
- Maintaining displays.
- Basic bookkeeping duties associated with tracking patient’s orders and recording purchases and other necessary information for each patient
- Preparing work orders for optical laboratory
- Ensuring that all orders arrive and are to the specifications of the patient
Optometrist Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Diploma in Optometry from a recognized institution
- At least one (1) year post internship experience as an optometrist
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the requirements for any of the positions above should send current CV and cover letter quoting the post applying for in the subject line to: email@example.com by close of business 17th July, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.