Job Title: Teacher
Reference Number: OAM/JS/19/07
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Teacher to teach in the Junior School (Year 1 – 6, Ages 5.5 years – 11+).
The teacher should be highly competent in Art and Design.
Skills and Competence:
- Bachelor of Education (Art and Design) from a recognised institution.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least three years’ demonstrable teaching experience.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching skills and I.T. savvy.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through email@example.com.
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 29th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.