Our client is an outpatient clinic based in Nairobi and they seek to hire a registered paramedic nurse who will be tasked with responding to emergency calls, performing medical services and transporting patients to the medical facility.
Industry: Health Care
- Responding quickly to emergency calls involving accidents, disasters or medical emergencies.
- Assessing a patient’s condition and determining a course of treatment
- Following guidelines learned in training or received from physicians who oversee their work
- Using backboards and restraints to keep patients still and safe in an ambulance during transport
- Transferring patients to the emergency department of the healthcare facility and reporting their observations and treatment to the staff
- Creating a patient care report and documenting the medical care given to the patient
- Maintaining supplies and equipment for medical emergencies
- Performing any other duty within the scope of this position
- Diploma/Degree in Nursing from a recognized institution
- Must be a registered nurse with a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- 3-5 years’ experience in emergency rescue service will be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to act – speedily and professionally during a crisis
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Paramedic) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2nd August, 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted.